Pacify's mission is to be the leading provider of virtual, value-based care in maternal and pediatric health. Founded in 2014, Pacify’s tech-enabled services deliver 24/7 on demand infant feeding and perinatal support to new and expecting parents via their smartphones. The Pacify app connects families to a nationwide network of lactation consultants, doulas, and registered nurses within minutes, reducing costs and improving outcomes for managed care organizations, public health programs, health systems and employers. Pacify is looking for a high performing, assertive, determined, and analytical Senior Manager of Operations with excellent organization, communication, and leadership skills to develop and operate systems to accommodate our massive potential growth. The Senior Manager of Operations will be responsible for collaborating with Pacify’s leadership team to develop and execute operating plans, workflows and processes efficiently and with a focus on establishing the foundation for growth and success while exceeding expectations of each stakeholder.
• Maintain and renew Pacify Certificates of Insurance on an annual basis and consistent with each of our client contract requirements including but not limited to:
• Professional Liability, General Liability, Cyber Coverage
• Work with Advantia to manage support materials for tax preparation activities
• Manage state registrations and vendor profiles for contracts, ensuring all required documents are up-to-date and each of our vendors is in good standing
• Develop monthly provider payroll
• Process reimbursements (travel, etc.)
• Manage bill.com and ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner
• Manage incoming clinical provider applications from potential candidates into Streak
• Work with clinical team to set up interviews for potential providers
• Manage Provider Trust for clinical department (exclusion list)
• Manage required on-boarding documents for new hires
• Manage background checks for new team members
• Ensure HIPAA training is complete for all current and new team members
• Work with Contract Specialist to manage contracts and keep organized in terms of renewals, etc.
• Develop and distribute monthly client invoices
• Track invoices internally and follow up on outstanding payments
• Manage POs associated with each client contract and monitor any limitations
• Reconcile credit card and bank statements with expected expenses and align with appropriate expense categories
• Work with Leadership team to develop detailed annual operating budget and monthly reports for managing the business
• Work with Advantia accounting on monthly P&L reporting and keep Pacify leadership team abreast of revenue and expense details against operating budget
• Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience of 5+ years in healthcare services
• Project management experience of 3+ years
• Experience presenting to operation team and senior leadership
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint and project management software
• Cross functional critical thinking
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-starter, self-motivator and highly organized
• Flexible and adaptable based on needs of business, team, and evolution of the role.
• Desire to go above and beyond to contribute to the success across all stakeholders
• Anticipate and interpret needs and requirements and proactively develop solutions to meet them
• Ability to problem solve / formulate solutions from experience or research
• Able to work with minimal guidance and seek guidance on only the most complex tasks
• Strong communication skills to provide explanations and information to others on difficult issues, challenges and barriers
• Work with Leadership team to forecast and plan resource requirements
Pacify is building a team of mission-driven, high-achieving, public health focused people! None of the above matters if we cannot attract, cultivate, and retain the best individuals.
Enjoy the flexibility to work wherever you would like while being supported by a compassionate, knowledgeable, and bi-coastal team!
Pacify values our employee team and wants to do everything to ensure that our team members are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our employees, such as:
Please note: If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment. Advantia Health, our parent company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to global diversity. Pacify values diversity and is constantly striving to build a team that reflects the broad, diverse patient populations we serve. If you believe your background, race, gender, or ethnicity positions you to help us toward that goal, please let us know.