Pacify seeks a conscientious, detail-oriented individual to serve as the Sales Operation Manager, supporting the Sales team. The Sales Operation Manager has a critical role for the success of supporting our sales organizations and ensuring best-in-class services and insights related to our Go-to-Market process for Pacify. Key areas of focus will be managing the end-to-end CRM system including, creating and managing account and lead tracking and pipeline and activity reporting. This individual will work with the unique needs of each sales vertical and provide sales organization with relevant and rapid execution of sales support initiatives and CRM-based insights. The individual must also bridge the gap between Sales, Contracting, Implementation and Client Success by delivering on critical go-to-market deployment initiatives and maintain turnaround expectations.
● Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management
● Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
● Manage data entry and critical quoting metrics that are housed in Salesforce
● Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization
● Partner with sales leadership to support a consistent and accurate forecasting process
● Identify efficiencies to drive sales performance
● Create monthly sales reporting content, assisting the VP of Sales with executive leadership team and board reporting
● Maintain regular check-ins with sales team and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
● Performs ad hoc sales analysis, manages quick turnaround requests items, and identifies workarounds to ensure continuity in sales support
● Support the sales and client success team using Salesforce with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
● Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
● Diligently monitor and ensure proposal turnaround times are met or exceeded and clearly communicate turnaround time expectations with the Sales team
● Work hand-in-hand with the Sales, Contracting, Implementation, and Client Success teams to ensure responsibilities and handoffs in the end-to-end sales process
● Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement
● Minimum of 5 years in sales operations
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
● Experience in sales based role or working with sales teams
● Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
● Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
● Strong project management skills and organizational skills
● Relationship builder and connector, ability to strive in fast-paced evolving work environment
● Data analysis, project management and soft skills
● Detail oriented with strong analytical skills and judgement/decision-making ability
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-based environment and meet deadlines
● Work independently and proactively drive issues to resolution
Pacify is building a team of mission-driven, high-achieving, public health focused people! None of the above matters if we cannot attract, cultivate, and retain the best individuals.
Enjoy the flexibility to work wherever you would like while being supported by a compassionate, knowledgeable, and bi-coastal team!
Pacify values our employee team and wants to do everything to ensure that our team members are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our employees, such as:
Please note: If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment. Advantia Health, our parent company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to global diversity. Pacify values diversity and is constantly striving to build a team that reflects the broad, diverse patient populations we serve. If you believe your background, race, gender, or ethnicity positions you to help us toward that goal, please let us know.