We created Pacify for one reason: provide access to low-cost, high-quality healthcare services to new and expecting parents, 24/7. Access to such support not only relieves their anxieties, but ultimately keeps them and their children healthier. Our product offers Pacify users an unlimited, video-enabled connection to maternal and pediatric experts at the touch of a button – no appointments required!
As a small, mission driven company, team members are given a lot of responsibility and autonomy to improve the products we deliver and grow each of the unique partnerships we maintain. We are a tech-minded, highly motivated, successful, and fun team. You must have the desire to put in the time it takes to get the job done well, be eager to learn new things, wear many hats, and be ready for a challenge. However, the work we do is extremely important and rewarding and this may be one of the most special jobs you will ever have!
We are seeking a talented, bright, and energetic professional experienced in consumer marketing operations to join our team. You must have experience creating, implementing, analyzing, and optimizing marketing campaigns to consumers. This individual needs to operate independently, be driven to deploy member campaigns on time, and make clear and informed recommendations for optimizing campaigns. This role will be responsible for growing enrollment and utilization in our programs for our expanding client base. The position is fast paced, highly visible to leadership, and offers exciting potential for growth.
- Responsible for overseeing the organization's member marketing initiatives to engage users to create an account and continuously engage with the platform
- Serve as an expert in all aspects of member marketing initiatives at Pacify
- Analyze available consumer research, current market conditions, and competitor information to influence marketing plans and campaigns
- Lead the development of consumer marketing campaigns and messaging for various audiences; work with creative and client success teams for client approval
- Develop and oversee the execution of all member marketing campaigns (digital and printed), including external agencies and vendors.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecast, consumer trends, and results; analyze campaign performance, submit monthly reports, and optimize campaigns to improve reach and results
- Identify scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
- Manage and grow member marketing team to align with company goals
- Stay current with the health-tech SaaS market landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related and or equivalent experience
- You want to be a part of something that makes a difference in people's lives!
- 6+ years of proven consumer marketing expertise; at least two of those years in health care
- Hands-on experience developing and managing print and digital marketing strategies and data driven marketing campaigns, including text, email, targeted social media and direct mail / OOH
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks quickly and effectively based on changing needs to deliver campaigns on time and on budget
- Possess audience segmentation/strategy skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience interpreting marketing analytics
- Experience evaluating, optimizing and elevating campaign performance
- Experience with branding, media, traditional marketing/advertising channels as well as emerging technologies
- Ability to think strategically about business, marketing, and technical challenges
- Very detail oriented
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently without explicit direction
- Strong team player and self-starter who thrives in a multi-tasking environment
- Flexible and comfortable with change
- Outstanding time management skills for independent and team projects
- Strong strategic planning and ability to create short-term and long-term goals to create and grow campaigns
- Fluency with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
Bonus Points for Experience:
- Delivering technology-driven solutions, working with a SaaS company
- Experience running brand campaigns via Google AdWords, the AppStore and Facebook
- Working with healthcare companies or in the healthcare industry
- Working at a startup or small company
- Being part of a remote team
Pacify is building a team of mission-driven, high-achieving, public health focused people! None of the above matters if we cannot attract, cultivate, and retain the best individuals.
Enjoy the flexibility to work wherever you would like while being supported by a compassionate, knowledgeable, and bi-coastal team! Pacify values our employee team and wants to do everything to ensure that our team members are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our employees, such as:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- FSA + HSA options
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability
- Long Term Disability and related insurance options
- 401k Plans with a company paid safe harbor match
Please note: If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment. Advantia Health, our parent company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to global diversity. Pacify values diversity and is constantly striving to build a team that reflects the broad, diverse patient populations we serve. If you believe your background, race, gender, or ethnicity positions you to help us toward that goal, please let us know.