In 2014, Pacify’s co-founders launched the company after learning that for many families looking for breastfeeding support, the emergency department was the only place to go. Since then, we have built a network of more than 100 lactation consultants, doulas and maternal health experts who help new and expecting parents across the country take control of their health. And we’re only getting started.
As a small company, team members are given autonomy to improve the products we deliver and contribute to our vision. We are a tech-minded, highly motivated, collaborative and fun team! You must have the desire to put in the time it takes to get the job done and help others achieve their goals, be eager to learn, and wear many hats.
- Executive oversight over all internal operational functions of the organization including client and vendor contracting, vendor management, data and analytics, business metrics and reporting, client invoicing and team member onboarding.
- Manage shared services at the parent company level including finance, human resources and legal.
- Lead team to create and manage service level agreements for all vendors and shared services. Manage ongoing vendor contracting and procurement needs.
- Provide executive oversight to strategic product roadmap development and ongoing product management, including helping to create the business case for additional product investment.
- Executive oversight over the contract management process including implementing a contract management system and working with sales and client management on on-going contracting needs.
- Executive oversight over organizations data, analytics and reporting needs. Work with team to establish baseline systems for automated client and organization reporting. Work with leadership to develop long-term informatics strategy.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to help drive operational efficiencies.
- Work with the President to manage organizational strategic planning process along with managing monthly operating review and board meeting content.
- Work with the President to create a strategic plan for future organizational scale.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters preferred
- 15+ years in operational and product management leadership roles
- Experience with technical product development/management
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in scaling organizations with rapid growth
- Experience managing P&Ls and creating and understanding financial reporting
- Strong Executive Presence and communication skills
- Experience in developing and managing strategic planning frameworks
Pacify is building a team of mission-driven, high-achieving, public health focused people! None of the above matters if we cannot attract, cultivate, and retain the best individuals.
Enjoy the flexibility to work wherever you would like while being supported by a compassionate, knowledgeable, and bi-coastal team!
Pacify values our employee team and wants to do everything to ensure that our team members are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our employees, such as:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- FSA + HSA options
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability
- Long Term Disability and related insurance options
- 401k Plans with a company paid safe harbor match
Please note: If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment.
Advantia Health, our parent company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to global diversity. Pacify values diversity and is constantly striving to build a team that reflects the broad, diverse patient populations we serve. If you believe your background, race, gender, or ethnicity positions you to help us toward that goal, please let us know.