Pacify is seeking a passionate, competitive, driven Sales Executive to contribute to the growth and success of Pacify. As the Sales Executive, you will be responsible for generating new revenue by creating opportunities, cultivating new client relationships and closing sales within the Medicaid and commercial insurance lines of business. As the Sales Executive, you will understand Pacify’s unique market position to initiate and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships in order to grow client base and drive margin.
● Responsible for developing and growing a sales pipeline across identified verticals by building relationships with potential clients, established payer relationships and leveraging external and internal resources to generate new leads and opportunities; identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the market; researching and analyzing sales options
● Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline and forecast data
● Set and execute the sales strategy for assigned vertical and lead the development of a sales plan targeting new clients – develops Sales Win and Deal close strategy
● Manage a full-cycle sales process including creative lead generation, discovery, driving solution demonstrations, negotiations, and closings
● Provide relevant and accurate reports to Senior Leadership and ensure that opportunities and pipeline data for the region are updated and current
● Assist VP of Sales with RFIs and RFPs, including developing and presenting finalist presentations and coordinating the various teams and resources
● Present and deliver Pacify’s value proposition both virtually and in-person to prospects
● Develop and maintain a network of relationships with key stakeholders in healthcare: industry associations, payers, brokers, benefits admin. platforms, exchanges, etc.
● Work closely with contract specialist to execute contract, ensuring a smooth and quick execution process
● Work closely with the Implementation and Customer Success teams to ensure successful onboarding of new clients and sustainment of successful relationships long-term
● Work closely with cross functional teams to enhance the sales process by incorporating market feedback, competitive developments, trends and learnings for organizational strategic planning
● Stay abreast of the strategic competitive landscape, Women’s Healthcare industry trends and client needs so you can strategically position Pacify solutions in the market
● Bachelor’s Degree required
● 5+ years direct selling experience with demonstrated sales success in a full-cycle sales role, in digital health and/or healthcare industry
● Excellent verbal and written communications
● Strong presentation skills
● Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
● Working knowledge of CRM, preferably Salesforce
● Confirmed ability to lead complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
● Confirmed experience of building collaboration among different business units to maximize sales opportunities
● Familiarity with and experience with consultative selling methodologies
● Sales Skills – Exhibit excellent skills throughout all stages of a consultative selling process including pipeline management, strong negotiation skills and the ability to close opportunities. They should be able to sell value over price by providing deep insight about how the service will impact the client’s business and outcomes.
● Communication/Project Management – Ability to manage multiple complex sales processes at the same time. Strong internal and external communication skills, with the ability to listen comprehensively and deliver clear instructions and/or recommendations.
● Relationship management – demonstrates strong client-facing skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas and information and to respond promptly and effectively to all inquiries. Build strong relationships at multiple levels in a potential client company, including C-suite, with the goal of becoming a trusted advisor to that organization. Maintain productive internal relationships to leverage those resources when necessary.
● Passion for documenting and contributing new ideas and feedback from market to product
Pacify is building a team of mission-driven, high-achieving, public health focused people! None of the above matters if we cannot attract, cultivate, and retain the best individuals.
Enjoy the flexibility to work wherever you would like while being supported by a compassionate, knowledgeable, and bi-coastal team!
Pacify values our employee team and wants to do everything to ensure that our team members are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our employees, such as:
Please note: If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment. Advantia Health, our parent company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to global diversity. Pacify values diversity and is constantly striving to build a team that reflects the broad, diverse patient populations we serve. If you believe your background, race, gender, or ethnicity positions you to help us toward that goal, please let us know.